Statement of Policy
PNP ACG's Privacy Notice
We collect the following personal information from you when you electronically submit to us your applications:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Nr
The collected personal information is utilized by PNP ACG as a proof of identity and purpose. They enable the PNP ACG to properly assessed the purpose of visit in our website.
- Your IP Address
- The date and time you visited the site
- Your operating system
- Web browser type
PNP ACG ensures that personal data under its custody are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. PNP ACG implements appropriate security measures in storing collected personal information. Only authorized personnel has access to these personal information, the transaction of which will be facilitated online. All information gathered shall be retained for history, audit, and other purpose with adherence to law, public policy, public order or morals and only until the lawful and legitimate purpose of the processing is achieved. To that effect, we have established procedures for securely disposing files that contain personal data.
The Rights of Data Subjects
We fully recognize the following privacy rights of our data subjects:
- Right to be informed - Data subjects have the right to demand and be informed of the details about how and why we collect and process their personal
- Right to object - They have the right to object to the sharing of their data.
- Right to withdraw consent anytime - They have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data anytime subject to any lawful basis for which such data is processed other than by consent.
- Right to access - They have the right to have reasonable access to their personal data.
- Right to dispute/rectify - They have the right to review and amend their personal data as processed by the organization should there be any inaccuracies.
- Right to object/block/erase - They have the right to reject further processing of their personal data which are falsely collected or unlawfully processed.
To exercise these rights, please proceed to Anti-Cybercrime Group Camp Crame or to nearest Regional Anti-Cybercrime Unit.
Compliance to Privacy Officer (CPO)
Feedback on our Privacy Notice